Our Engineering team provides design capabilities for your stamped parts, springs, wireform, and sheet metal products.
Our Engineering department at BHI can assist you with any of your metal forming projects, from initial design to prototype to finished product: Springs, Stampings, Wireform, Assembly and Sheet Metal Products.
- All parts are made to precise customer specifications.
- BHI’s excellent in house engineering department can assist with any of your metal forming projects from initial design through prototype to finished product: Springs, Stampings, Wireform, Fourslide, Assembly and Tooling.
- Engineers can assist with both existing as well as new projects: Springs, Stampings, WIREFORMs, Fourslide, Assembly and Tooling.
- "Design for Process Capability” which ensures a quality part at the best possible price. At this stage, BHI reviews the feasibility of a wide range of materials such as exotic and common metals including: Titanium, Inconel, Stainless Steel, High and Low carbon steels, Beryllium Copper, Galvanized and silver plated materials.
- BHI’s team can offer assistance using ALL of the latest 2D and 3D design software. BHI’s team can offer assistance using ALL of the latest 2D and 3D design software.
- Data Transfer of virtually every file type including DXF, DWG, IGES, STEP & PRT.
- BHI’s team of engineers work closely with their customers either at their facilities or at BHI.
is a manufacturer
of world class products
Bazz Houston International employs the most experienced and prepared engineers in our industry, engineers who can transform virtually any idea/concept into something useful.